How to use sugarcane juice for healthy & glowing skin?
Who doesn’t want beautiful, flawless and healthy skin? While few are blessed with naturally glowing skin, many of us restore to chemically treated skin creams, masks & treatments to achieve the same. Result: dull, dry, damaged & irritable skin in the long run.
Natural skin remedies vs chemical laden products:
There’s no denying the fact that the results you get using easily available OTC skin products are temporary and they do more harm to your skin than good. They rob the skin of its natural pH balance and their regular use can give rise to problems like patchy skin, acne, pigmentation and uneven skin tone among others.
So what should you do if you want to get rid of skin problems without causing any damage to it? Try natural homemade skin remedies. Simple.
Using ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen not only eliminates the harm that chemicals present in factory ready products can cause but also proves to be an affordable and easy way to get clean, clear & glowing skin.
What makes sugarcane juice healthy for skin?
What if we told you achieving glowing skin was as easy as applying skin care remedies made at home using natural sugarcane juice! Yes, pure sugarcane juice is a blessing when it comes to getting blemish free, naturally glowing and soft skin. Its health benefits aside, the presence of minerals, vitamins & antioxidants in sugarcane juice goes a long way in keeping your skin healthy, glowing & problem-free.
- Presence of antioxidants helps fight problems related to pre-mature ageing, fine lines & wrinkles
- High levels of phyto-nutrients found in sugarcane juice reverses the sun damage on skin & prevents the harmful UV rays from causing pigmentation or uneven skin tone
- As a good source of alpha hydroxyl acids (AHA), it helps in removal of free radicles, reduce accumulation of dead cells & keep skin pores unclogged
How to use sugarcane juice for glowing skin?
There are many ways in which you can whip up your own homemade face masks & packs using natural sugarcane juice or ganne ka ras. Given below are examples of few awesome remedies that you can easily prepare at home to rejuvenate your skin and make every one go OMG! with the results. You can thank us later for the compliments coming your way.
- For acne free skin:
Sugarcane juice is a great natural exfoliator and helps remove dead cells from the surface of the skin. It also helps in unclogging of pores thus preventing frequent breakouts.
- 1 tbsp multani mitti
- 3 tbsp sugarcane juice
- 1 tsp honey
- In a bowl, mix all the three ingredients and make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste all over the face & neck area
- Leave it to dry for 20-25 minutes
- To remove the paste, wet a towel & using circular motion gently massage the face with it
- Wash it off with cold water
- Repeat the process at least twice a week for desired result
- For youthful skin:
Worried about untimely wrinkles or fine lines? Fret not. Start using this super effective natural remedy to delay signs of ageing and keep your skin youthful & glowing for long.
- 1 tsp fresh cream
- 2-3 drops rose water
- 1 tbsp cucumber (grated)
- 1 tbsp sugarcane juice
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and make a smooth paste
- Using circular motion, gently massage the paste on the face & neck area for 5 minutes
- Leave it to dry on the face for 20 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water & apply a moisturising face cream
- Repeat at least twice a week for fresh & young looking skin over a period of time
- For skin lightening:
Want fairer & brighter looking skin? Use this amazing home remedy for best results. Rich in antioxidants like flavonoids and glycolic acid, a mix of sugarcane juice & papaya helps remove dead cells from the surface of the skin thus revealing fresh, smooth & brighter looking skin.
- 2 tbsp papaya (mashed)
- 1 tbsp sugar cane juice
- 2-3 strands of saffron
- 2 tbsp milk
- Soak saffron strands in milk overnight
- Next day, mix papaya pulp & sugarcane juice to the soaked saffron & make a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on face & neck area and leave it to dry for 25 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
- Repeat at least thrice a week
Need more suggestions on how to keep your skin healthy & glowing? Keep following our blog.
Disclaimer: The home remedies mentioned in the blog are basis general information available online. A patch test is recommended before their application. In case of any reaction or allergy discontinue the use of the remedy and get in touch with a skin specialist.